- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Version: 7.1.0
- Size: 1.83MB
- Click to rate this post![Total: 1 Average: 5]
System Explorer is a handy tool that can help PC users, like yourself, monitor their system regularly and check for problems (or issues). The check should take place not only limited to the hardware, but you should also do it to the software. In technical terms, this tool provide powerful ways to verify your computer within a software level.
System Explorer is able to run scanning feature (the in-depth type) to find out whether your computer’s performance, services, modules, processes, autorun entries, drivers, internet connections, and more are running just well and perfectly.
System Explorer Features
For instance, it’s possible that hackers or malicious parties try to infiltrate your system and do a lot of damages. With this tool, you can actually track any suspicious app down while removing programs at the same time.
In short, you will get the required assistance in monitoring the performance of your system. This tool enables you to view processes, machine history, and tasks. If you are one of those performance junkies, you should get the best benefits using this tool. Some of the positive things to like about this tool are:
- It has tabbed navigation. Thanks to this management, you can have program functions and usages in a well-arranged manner. There would be 4 tabs on the top screen for history views, performance, processes, and tasks. You will have no issue flipping among them back and forth.
- It offers in-depth monitoring to the system’s performance. Not only it provides CPU load or memory usages, but it will also provide information about pages faulted or output and input.
Despite all the great features and benefits, be ready for some of the downsides, such as:
- It doesn’t support drag and drop system. The tool may trick you by saying that you can easily drag and drop files, but you can try as much as you like, and it won’t work.
- The tool doesn’t actually provide a lot of assistance. The tool lacks of support and help, including tutorial effort. It would be great if the developer can provide one.
System Explorer Free Download
In the overall sense, this tool is very helpful when you want to carefully watch over your computer. With it, monitoring the system would be a breeze and you don’t have to struggle with the entire arrangement. It’s informative. It’s easy to use. It provides tweakable easiness that other apps may not offer. It would be a good idea if you download System Explorer and have a go on it. You can click the link below to download System Explorer for Windows:
- App Name System Explorer
- License Freeware
- Publisher Mister Group
- Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Version 7.1.0
Anturis.com is your trusted source for software downloads.