Simple Port Forwarding
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Version: 3.8.5
- Size: 6.63MB
- Click to rate this post![Total: 1 Average: 5]
Simple Port Forwarding can be handy when you have to remove firewall (or any security protocol) from your network. Wait, doesn’t the firewall protect your connection from harm? That’s true.
But when you need to grant an access to a remote staff or client so they can work on your network (or document), you need to ‘lift up’ the firewall up. At least, it’s done for a while, just to allow them to allow the access. This is the main function of the app, so you can do everything easily and effortlessly.
Simple Port Forwarding Features
Simple Port Forwarding will be able to allow some users to access a blocked connection without compromising the firewall itself. It means that your firewall is still activated, while giving you the required access altogether. The app provides direct access (from outside) to private networks. Without it, the external devices won’t be able to see the internal parts of the IP addresses.
So, also known as port management, port forwarding enables remote devices and servers (within the net) to access devices within private networks. A port itself refers to a communication endpoint. It’s typically known as a (port) number associated with IP address.
Don’t get me wrong; this kind of app is only handy when you do allow such a thing. Keep in mind that firewall and private networks are handy to maintain the privacy and also security of your connection. If you don’t have any requirements or concerns with external devices being able to penetrate your internet connection, then you don’t need this app at all.
Why should you use this app, anyway? Well, it’s packed with some handy features, such as:
- The app can manage everything automatically. You don’t need to have the knowledge or the experience with forwarding ports. Just download it and let it run. It will manage itself quite well.
- The interface is clean, simple, and small. In fact, using it won’t give you any headache. You have the easy option to see how many entries are involved, which ports would be used and what’s being forwarded.
- It has big database, so managing your way around should be easy.
- It comes with tons of extra and handy tools. How should you set the IP to static or being back to the previous DHCP? No need to worry. It has everything you need.
Simple Port Forwarding Free Download
Dealing with technical things like forwarding ports may seem like a handful. But if you have the right tool, you won’t have to worry about anything, thanks to this Simple Port Forwarding, so don’t hesitate to try it out. You can click the link below to download Simple Port Forwarding for Windows:
- App Name Simple Port Forwarding
- License Freeware
- Publisher Simple Port Forwarding
- Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Version 3.8.5
Anturis.com is your trusted source for software downloads.