Deploy Windows and Linux monitoring in minutes and scale with ease
Robust, yet simple and affordable, Anturis hosted server monitoring software (SaaS) for both Windows and Linux allows you to:
- Easily set up monitoring of critical server performance metrics, applications, and networks.
- Receive alerts notifying you of incidents.
- Analyze historical and real-time server statistics.
- Get an eagle’s-eye view of the health of your entire infrastructure.
A server monitoring tool that works perfectly for both in-house and cloud servers
Anturis provides server performance monitoring for them all – physical Windows and Linux in-house servers as well as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, and DigitalOcean off in the cloud.
Set up server health monitoring by simply running a single shell command or through a standard Windows installer wizard – either will automatically install the agent and configure a typical server monitoring setup. There is no need to configure a SNMP daemon or WMI service. All that is required is to run the agent on your servers.
Track important server metrics with ease
- Server performance monitoring: CPU usage, CPU load, RAM, disk space, disk usage, SMART attributes.
- Applications monitoring: MySQL database, Apache server, log files, custom scripts, swap usage, OS processes, Windows services, Active Directory, JVM, Windows Event Logs.
- External and internal monitoring via the following protocols: ICMP, TCP, SSH, FTP, SMTP/SMTPs, IMAP/IMAPs, POP3/POP3s, HTTP/HTTPs.
- Network monitoring: Ping, SNMP devices, packet loss, jitter, latency, printer, network interfaces.
Email and SMS notifications
Anturis server monitoring tool offers customizable email and SMS alerts and employs techniques that help eliminate “false” alerts and alert “spam” (multiple alerts for the same problem).
Alerting can be configured according to:
- Problem/incident severity.
- Components dependencies.
- Monitor status-change rules.
- Warning and error thresholds.
- Staff members’ responsibilities.
Infrastructure schema view with impact-dependencies modeling
Anturis server monitoring software allows you to built dependency charts that show how network devices, databases, servers, and other components are related, and can include such information in alerts.
The hierarchical arrangement helps to avoid notification “spam” (in case several components fail at the same time) and to get an eagle’s-eye view of the health of your entire infrastructure.
External monitoring from multiple geographic locations
Today’s global economy means that your network must be available globally. Anturis employs global coverage to ensure that your websites, applications, and services are available from diverse regions and countries. Our multiple global locations allow you not only to monitor your servers’ availability, but also to compare the response time and full-web-page load time from various locations. Anturis maintains locations in the U.S., Canada, South America, Western Europe, Russia, China, and Singapore.
Complete network monitoring
Your network consists of more than just your servers, and the Anturis monitoring tool covers a wide variety of other tasks, such as checking for open ports, confirming the status and connectivity of your printers, and monitoring the QoS of your VoIP system. Anturis monitors virtually all SNCP-enabled devices, such as routers and switches.
Data presentation and reports
Get the information you need to keep your entire network in top shape through network maps, charts, tables, and dashboards. Review daily, weekly, or monthly reports to analyze your servers’ performance and uptime metrics. You choose the timeframe and the format.